The best way to support people in poor countries is to buy there.
Buying is better than sending stuff, sending money, giving loans, investing because in supported countries:
- It activates entrepreneurship, which results in economic growth that brings about prosperity,
- Increases the demand for employees,
- Allows to maintain dignity,
- Does not fix the attitude “I’ll be poorer, the more I’ll get”,
- Earned money can be spent exactly as needed,
- Does not make any commitments in the future.
So buy in poor countries, even if we do not really need anything or even if we can buy it somewhere else.
We are looking for vendors. Register here.